THE PREMIER TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE AND EXPO
This is your day to step away and learn about the technology choices and solutions that will have an impact on your organization within the next year.
TechPulse 2018 will be filled with numerous breakout sessions and other opportunities to learn about technology solutions available to you. Breakout sessions will be organized into tracks to help guide you through your day. Stay tuned for information on tracks, the agenda, and breakout session descriptions for TechPulse 2018. For a taste of what to expect, scroll down to see our lunch keynote and breakout session descriptions from TechPulse 2017.
April 3rd, 2018
Registration opens at 7:30am
Event ends at 3:30pm
St. Paul RiverCentre 175 W Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55102
Lunch Keynote 2018
Every YES Begins With a Know
Web Search Secrets to Know More, So You Can Win More
You don't get a second chance to make a great first impression. In a prospect or client meeting, do you talk mainly about you and your organization? Or is the conversation focused on the other person and what he or she cares about? Do you make your prospects and clients feel important? Are you relevant? It's no longer enough to be interesting. In today's world you need to be interested. In this dynamic presentation, you will discover…
- Web search secrets that you never thought possible for finding leads, creating lists, uncovering opportunities, identifying trigger event, and understanding decision makers.
- Tips and tricks for using social media as sales and competitive "intelligence agents;" find the prospects who fits your desired profile, and learn more about the individual so that in every meeting, you're building a meaningful connection (without seeming like a stalker).
- How to access and leverage the "Hidden Web," or the majority of the valuable online information that is invisible to search engines.
- How to use information to differentiate from the competition, generate warm referrals, tailor offerings, build deeper relationships, and bottom line...win more business.
It doesn’t matter if you have limited technical ability or if you grew up using the Internet, you will leave with new ideas that you and your team will immediately put to use. This high energy, motivating, incredibly high content presentation has a huge "WOW" factor – you will be shocked at what you don't know (but soon will).
About Sam Richter
Considered the "Modern Day Dale Carnegie" and one of the world's foremost Sales Intelligence and Social Selling experts, Hall of Fame Speaker and best-selling author Sam Richter takes something you already know, that Knowledge Is Power, and turns it into reality.
2018 Breakout Sessions
MORNING KEYNOTE DISCUSSION
Click on a session below to see more
Click on the session description below to read more.
- Connecting, Organizing & Collaborating with Your Team
- The Benefits of Microsoft Azure for Small Business
- Intelligent Protection for Your Business
- The Blind Spot: What should an executive expect from information security?
- Tired of Security Scare Tactics? SecureWorker™ Utilizes 5 Ways To Empower & Protect your team!
- Easiest Catch: Don’t Be Another Fish in the Dark ‘Net
- End to End Networking and the Future of Wireless
- Decrypting Zero Day Threats in an Encrypted World
- Dynamics 365 Collaboration: We Have Apps for That
- Live Hacking Demo - Breaching Small Businesses
- Don’t Just Use Cloud Offering to Do What You Do Better. Do Better Things
- Protecting Networks and USERS from Today’s Evolving & Sophisticated Threats
- Is Your Cloud Data Really Safe? Rethink Backup.
ADMINISTERING THE BUSINESS
- Financial Fitness 101: Key Financial Considerations for Business Owners
- Financial Fraud 101: Occupational Fraud & Abuse
- Tackling the Talent Shortage Problem
- Understanding Tech E&O and the interplay of Cyber Liability Insurance
- 5 Communication & Collaboration Tools Your Teams Should Be Using!
- Why Constraints Dictate Profitability and How Managing to the Constraint Yields Incredible Profit Growth
- VIP Session – Invite Only | Keys to a Successful Dynamics 365 Deployment Round Table
- Best Practice for Next Generation Customer Experience
- Managing Intelligent Security Solutions
- Small Business Plateau’s: Observations & Insights to kick start growth
DELIVERING ON THE PROMISE
Twin Cities TechPulse Mobile App
We will once again offer a mobile app for Twin Cities TechPulse 2018 so you can digitally engage in all aspects of the event.
- Set your schedule before you arrive at the conference
- Quickly find the location of vendors in the Exhibition Hall
- Digitally submit your feedback on the breakout sessions and event
- Post messages to the activity feed to share your thoughts throughout the day
- Send direct messages to other attendees, exhibitors, presenters and staff
- Complete defined actions (complete surveys, interact with vendors, etc.) to earn points and see your name in lights on the leaderboard
- Some prizes during the prize giveaway may be set aside for a leaderboard raffle
Twin Cities TechPulse Partners
Saint Paul RiverCentre
Located downtown St. Paul next to the Xcel Energy Center, The Saint Paul RiverCentre will be the host venue for TechPulse 2018 for the 7th year running.
Saint Paul RiverCentre features an intimate 27,000 square foot Grand Ballroom which has hosted lavish galas for up to 1,800 guests. 15 newly carpeted executive meeting rooms, many with stunning river views, all feature acoustical and moveable walls, individual lighting, sound and climate control systems, and wireless internet services.